SCP specimen collection paper from CHM® is manufactured from high-quality cellulose paper fiber (100% pure cotton linters) without additives. It is used for blood sample collection and newborn screening. The cards are customized by the requirements of the healthcare professionals to standardize sample obtained from multiple sources. All the special designs, printing, etc… are tailor-made for each customer to fulfil all necessary specifications and components for efficient sample collection. SCP grade comply with Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI) LA4-A5 standard (blood collection on filter paper for newborn screening - 5th Edition).
• Untreated filter paper. No impregnated chemicals to interfere with analysis.
• Body fluids and blood spots dry within two hours.
• They can be designed and printed in some different formats: single-part card, two-part card, multi-part card and frame cassette card
• For micro-volume samples (blood and body fluids)
• Sample carrier of DNA extractions