The CHM® sample vials are manufactured from borosilicate glass, and following the international standards type I Class A;
they meet ASTM Type I Class A and USP Type I standards. Also available in PP
In order to avoid unexpected problems the certified CHM® vials, caps and septa will help in your analysis, reducing costs
and saving time.
Test dimensions are computerized with camera system during the manufacturing process to test the critical dimensions.
• Clear or Amber borosilicate glass: High quality Type I, 51-expansion glass
• Clear borosilicate glass: High quality Type 2, 33-expansion glass
• Computerized camera system for quality control during manufacturing process to test the vial dimensions; height, diameter, bottom thickness and neck/thread
• Supplied in packs of 100 or 1000 units.
• Supplied in kits, or by separate: vials, caps and septa.
• Compatible with HPLC, LCMS and GC instruments
• Amber vials are used for light sensitive samples
• Amber vials are ideal for sample storage in chemical and pharmaceutical industry, as well as in research laboratories.
Type of vials:
• Screw top vials
• Crimp top vials
• Snap top vials
|Require specific tools. Not re-usable|
|Fast, no tools universal required|
They are packed in a clean environment in order to avoid external contamination, and they can be selected from different cap colours and a variety of septa.
They are available in 2, 4, 10, 20 and 40 ml.
The accurate manufacturing process for vials and closure avoids common problems during the use of auto-samplers, like dislodged septa, ghost peaks, undetected improper seal, etc, obtaining benefits confidence and accurate results, and chromatographic purity tests.