CHM® CHROMPACK SPE columns
Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE) is a separation process by which compounds that are dissolved or suspended in a liquid
mixture are separated from other compounds in the mixture according to their physical and chemical properties.
Analytical laboratories use solid-phase extraction to concentrate and purify samples for analysis. Solid-phase extraction
can be used to isolate analytics of interest from a wide variety of matrices, including urine, blood, water, beverages, soil
and animal tissue. SPE is solvent consumption, convenient, safe and high efficiency. According to the principle of “like
dissolves like”, SPE can be classified in four types: inverse SPE, normal phase SPE, ion exchange SPE, absorption SPE.
Add to Cart
CHM® ChromPACK offer silica-based, organic copolymer or inorganic chemical based SPE columns. The filling material
of ChromPACK columns includes C18, C18-ne, C8, NH2, CN, GCB, Alumina, Florisil, Silica, SAX, SCX, PSA, PRS PLS, PCX,
PAX. Column capacities consist of 1, 3, 6, and 12 ml sizes. Our manufacturing process minimizes variability and improves
recovery and cleanup procedures.
• Biological samples and natural compounds
• Pharmaceuticals and drugs
• Pesticides and antibiotics in food and agricultural matrices
• Environmental samples organic compounds and pollutants.
• Available in a range of packing media
• Quality sorbents for consistent results
• With various packing, ensure better selectivity
• High retention rate and recovery
• Very good extraction and flow characteristics
CHROMPACK SPE PRODUCTS
SILICA BASED SORBENTS